asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Awesome!

And if any Zero bombers come here, there is one thing on their face, and it is PAIN!

Inceggtion Inceggtion

Awesome!

It has less humor than the other Goovies, but still, the city flipping onto itself was worth watching the movie, seeing it was COMPLETLY UNEXPECTED, but it's expected if you read this review...

Eggacy Eggacy

Woo!

This is better than any of the other Goovies, and also happens to have rockin' music.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Simply amazing.

I can't say where to start saying stuff, but let me tell you, those zero bombers that come to this game can go to bullet hell. Not that I know any, but I know they're there... and bullet hell is a hell lot tougher than bullet heaven.

Machupicchu Invaders Machupicchu Invaders

Really original there...

It's just your generic Space Invader clone... and you can only move left and right... just like space invaders... I can't really find much to say about this... But it's a generic SI clone.

Freedom Of Tacos Freedom Of Tacos

Weird...

This has to be THE wierdest game ever. Flying people, random falling spikes, and A TACO ON SOME SORT OF MISSILE!? That alone is worth 7/10.

ManuelTacoface responds:

haha thanks

Battle! N - Final (8 bit) Battle! N - Final (8 bit)

Good attempt

but to me, it sounds like that barrier between 16-Bit and 8-Bit.

chaoticmarin responds:

That might be because I use too many sound channels. But I pretty much don't care about that. So.

The Encounter ( MGS Style ) The Encounter ( MGS Style )

Gah!

For some reason, I think I'm inside an evil facility, being forced to resort to stealth while everyone is looking to kill me.

...

[EVASION: 66.66 SECONDS REMAIN]

Double Damage Double Damage

Whoa, what a wild ride!

Just the first beats make me think of someone riding on a rollercoaster... except the rollercoaster shoots lasers and rockets, not to mention that it's flying and the guy is trying to shoot down an evil empire with it. Weird, I know, but it somehow goes along with this song, especially when fighting a boss.

Dissolved by stars Dissolved by stars

Awesome!

A mix between Kirby and general "Cool, but slightly dull." 10/10.

Flying island Flying island

Nice.

Y' know, you could make a forest/river/mountain piece of art by building upon this.

Nature Nature

Awesome.

This is the most awesomest piece of awesome, EPIC art ever made. I have seen a win.