Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Simply amazing.

I can't say where to start saying stuff, but let me tell you, those zero bombers that come to this game can go to bullet hell. Not that I know any, but I know they're there... and bullet hell is a hell lot tougher than bullet heaven.

Machupicchu Invaders Machupicchu Invaders

Really original there...

It's just your generic Space Invader clone... and you can only move left and right... just like space invaders... I can't really find much to say about this... But it's a generic SI clone.

Freedom Of Tacos Freedom Of Tacos

Weird...

This has to be THE wierdest game ever. Flying people, random falling spikes, and A TACO ON SOME SORT OF MISSILE!? That alone is worth 7/10.

ManuelTacoface responds:

haha thanks

RoboSmile RoboSmile

Meh.

Only good for wasting around 5 minutes. well, at least i got a score of 100.

Tower of Doom! Tower of Doom!

Awesome.

I got a score of 218283 by just using magic towers. This game is just plain awesome.

Between Between

Ok...

The physics are way to sensitive, and pushing the rattan balls down is a chore. Still, the game is fun.

Swirlies 2! Swirlies 2!

Awesome.

A good little time waster. My only gripe is that more options need to be added (like shapes).

Mr. Robo's CPU Adventure Mr. Robo's CPU Adventure

Meh.

The colors hurt my eyes, and it needs an upgrade system (like everyone else said), but is very good for your first full-scale flash.

Santas Coming Santas Coming

Meh

just another "survive whatever is coming" game. nothing too special.

Funny Blue Memory Funny Blue Memory

Ugh.

The only difference you can tell is the face, and most people tell the difference by the color.

Dzin responds:

And that's the challenge! :)