asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Awesome!

And if any Zero bombers come here, there is one thing on their face, and it is PAIN!

Inceggtion Inceggtion

Awesome!

It has less humor than the other Goovies, but still, the city flipping onto itself was worth watching the movie, seeing it was COMPLETLY UNEXPECTED, but it's expected if you read this review...

Eggacy Eggacy

Woo!

This is better than any of the other Goovies, and also happens to have rockin' music.

Gooture Gooture

Epic!

The main jokes occur not in the text, but in the background. You will notice a time-machine jacker, who just pretty much breaks time, mess around with the time machine, which also summons Abe, A giant owl (who I presume is Weebl and Bob's version of godzilla) and that when the two time-jackers clash, a time paradox occurs, which just makes everything funny for the punch line at the ends. Still, it doesn't have as much humor as it does in Eggvatar.

Eggvatar Eggvatar

Epic!

And, like usual, bob misinterprets what the name of the movie is, making a humor overflow.

Katan Katan

The greatest flash EVER!

Every single temple scene, especially the one with the axe trap and laser beam, was jammed full of awesome. In fact, when the movie seems like it ends, there is more than meets the eye (god, that sounds like transformers), and teaches the lesson "Never stop watching until the movie ends for sure."

Definitly worth the two years it took.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Awesome!

The entire thing makes me want to do one thing I suck at, and that is dancing. When that happens, it's awesome.

Paperback Fight 2 Paperback Fight 2

Meh.

The idea seemed good at first glance, but it wasn't executed well. Excellent choice of song too, but didn't really fit with the animation.

Mystic Quest episode 1 Mystic Quest episode 1

Meh.

Nothing too special. For me, the sprites were too blurry, and there is absolutely no explanation of this stuff. Therefore, a prequel episode needs to be made. Otherwise, it's good.

CubePanda responds:

I can't do a prequal, the story of the game is terrible D:

OOP_ TLOZ ForgotLegend 3 OOP_ TLOZ ForgotLegend 3

Ehh...

It was okay... but nothing special. The sword sprite which green link had didn't really do much justice, the special effects were kinda lame, there was absolutely no readable text (unless you strained your eyes), and there is no way to tell that you have to click the sword that looked like it was made from the unedited color pallet.

CubePanda responds: